Covering the LoHud commute
- About this blog
- Going Places is your online source for shortcuts and news on the ins and outs of getting around the Lower Hudson Valley. We'll help you deal with traffic tie-ups, bad drivers and the high cost of commuting.
Going Places is written by transportation writers Khurram Saeed and Ken Valenti. Khurram's transportation column, "Getting There," runs Wednesdays in Rockland. Ken's column, "Going Places," runs Mondays in Westchester and Putnam. Join in the conversation and share tips on coping with fellow commuters.
- Subscribe to this blog | (What is this?)
- Follow The Going Places Blog on Twitter
- About the author
- Other recent entries
- Boston Post Road, from the nation’s origins
- Yonkers bridge over old railroad to re-open
- New Haven Line runs saved by Connecticut
- Awards given for fewer car trips.
- Tri-State campaign wants tougher safe-streets bill
- State awards contract for Tappan Zee Bridge redecking project, part II
- A teenager runs cross-country. Literally, across the country
- Beware the closed on-ramp at Exit 13 on the Palisades parkway
- Another hitch for the MTA on cost savings.
- Boating on Sound? Connecticut toughens drunk boating law